The Morning Ritual
ATTENTION: Attention All Night Owls Who Want To Be Early Birds
Discover How To Build a Morning Routine For Increased Productivity, Energy, and Happiness
Learn How To Create A Morning Ritual You Want To Wake Up To!
One question that you have probably been asked more than once during your life is whether you are an early bird or a night owl.
Interestingly, even though most people identify with one over the other, most people fall somewhere in between the two classifications.
In other words, they are considered intermediates who don’t particularly stay up too late but don’t wake up too early either.
Shockingly, somewhere around 80% of people are considered intermediates, not early birds or night owls.
Early Birds Are More Productive
Even though the vast majority of people are not early birds, studies show that early birds are more productive.
In one American sleep study, the early risers tended to be more productive, have higher salaries, and have a better quality of life than those who sleep late.
There are quite a few anecdotal stories that support this study as well. Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, and Tim Cook are just a few examples of people who wake up way early in the morning and have a lot of success in their life.
Waking Up is Hard
Unfortunately, waking up is much easier said than done. This is especially true considering that most studies suggest waking up before 7:00 AM to be the most influential. The reason that waking up is so difficult is that our brains aren’t working properly yet at this time. In other words, you have a groggy feeling, which is often called sleep inertia. In order to be productive in the mornings and to actually wake up, you need to cut that sleep inertia so that you can go about your day.
Still, sleep inertia isn’t the easiest thing to stop in its tracks. One of the more successful techniques for waking up your brain and getting started with your day, no matter how early it is in the morning, is by using a morning ritual. A morning ritual is a routine you perform every morning to acclimate you to the day, wake up your brain, and cut through brain fog.
The trick about a morning routine is creating one that matches your needs and lifestyle perfectly. Many people will take on the morning ritual of someone else, only to find that it does not work in their life. Luckily, creating the perfect morning ritual is not that difficult. Even though you will likely need a bit of guidance, creating a killer morning routine is relatively easy if you know how to go about making it.
That is why we have created a guide for crafting the perfect morning ritual based on your life. With this guide, you can create a morning routine that enhances your productivity, energy, and happiness throughout the day.
Are you ready to build a morning routine that increases your productivity, energy, and happiness? With the help of this guide, you will learn the following:
- Why you should have a morning routine;
- How fast you can expect to see the benefits of a morning ritual;
- How to use a morning journal to create the best morning routine;
- How a main objective will help you create a morning routine that is effective;
- How to create a new morning routine based off your current routine;
- Why you need a busy morning routine;
- Busy morning routine ideas and tips;
- Why you need a slow morning routine;
- Slow morning routine ideas and tips;
- The dangers of using devices in the morning;
- How to cut out device-use during the morning;
- When devices may be helpful in the morning;
- How your nighttime routine affects your morning;
- Ways to utilize your time at night to make mornings go by smoother;
- How to continue improving your routine down the line;
- And much more!